Sunday 5 June 2016

25 Facts About Me Tag! -My First Blog Post

Hey! I have decided to start a blog and I thought, as a first blog post, it will be a good idea to let you guys get to know me. So here you go, here's some facts about me:

Question 1: Do you have any pets? 
Yes, I do! I have a beautiful dog, who is two, called Aggie. She's a cross between a Pomeranian and a Corgi. This is her, waiting for my boyfriend to throw her toy, which she will then try and get back off of him a soon as he gets it, haha... 
I also have a chinchilla called Charlie and a Degu called Manny.

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, my phone, my bottle of Cherries and Berries (the best squash ever!)

Question 3: What’s the weather like right now? 
It’s very hot and sunny for a change, the weather in England is very weird right now, it's coat weather one day, then shorts and vest tops the next..

Question 4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? 
I haven't reached the legal age to have driving lessons yet, as I'm 16 and the legal age here in England is 17, but as soon as I'm 17, I want to have driving lessons so that it is out the way.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? 
I woke up around 8, it's the school holidays at the minute, but I'm never able to get back sleep once I'm awake, so I just stay awake, sit on my phone then get some breakfast.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered? 
Around 2 hours ago, although, it was a bath, so I don't know if that counts.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw? 
The Jungle Book, which was amazing by the way. I went cinema to watch the newest one, and loved it. I would really recommend it.

Question 8: What does you last text message say?

' Ok x' from my mum  (who's only next door)


Question 9: What is your ringtone? 
The standard apple ringing tone.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? 
Yes, I’ve been on holiday with my dad and school to many places, like France, Spain, America, Egypt, Dominican, and Wales (even though its connected to England).

Question 11: Do you like sushi? 
I’ve never actually tried sushi, I don't like trying new things, so I guess I'm never going to know.

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? 
My mum and step dad actually buy all the food, they normally go Asda, just because it's the cheapest option and they deliver, which saves us the time. 

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
None, which I'm aware of...

Question 14: How many siblings do you have? 
I sadly have none... I always wanted a little bother or sister, but that never happened... but I do have my dog :)

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
I have a computer, although it's currently broken, so for now, I use my mums laptop.

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
I will be turning 17!

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
I have glasses for reading and using phones, and screens but I just wear them if and when I need or want to.

Question 18: Do you colour your hair? 
I have bleach highlights every now and then, although, my hair still isn't how I would like it, so I am considering dying the whole thing soon..

Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I’m planning to go sleep... it's currently 8pm as I am writing this.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? 
I'm not too sure, but I'm a very emotional person and cry over the most stupidest things, so probably not very long ago.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
I actually hate cheese, it's the one food, I will never, ever, ever go near...

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
As you have read from the last question, I don't like cheese, so hamburger.

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
I have stayed up until around 7am before, until I realized I had to go my dads at 12, and I went back to sleep.

Question 24: What is your eye colour? 
They're brown / green, they change.

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes and I prefer coke... I only like Pepsi when it's been in the fridge for a while and it very fizzy.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14976707/?claim=zgn346r5ees">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment